Institutional Review Board
Purpose of the Institutional Review Board:
- Promote and support professional ethical standards across a range of disciplines through review of planned research.
- Facilitate opportunities for investigators to pursue research funding and to meet externally-required review processes.
- Promote the dignity and protection of research participants and animal subjects.
We are happy to consult with researchers in designing ethical research; please feel free to contact any IRB committee member or write to email@example.com.
Forms and Checklists for Submitting Research Proposals:
- CITI Training Instructions
- Instructions for submitting research proposals
- Summary of research review
- Online research proposal form
- Consent form checklist
- HIPAA Authorization for Research checklist
Again, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact any IRB committee member or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.