2022-2023 Academic Year
- Full-time (12 to 18.5 credit hours per semester): $17,000/semester
- Overload fees (More than 18.5 credit hours per semester): $510/credit hour
- Part time (8-12 credit hours per semester): $1,420/credit hour
- Part time (1-8 credit hours per semester): $1,420/credit hour**
**Students taking 8 credits or less are eligible for a grant (40% of cost with a net cost of 60% or $852 per credit hour)
- Audit, transcribed (up to 11 credit hours): $255/credit hour
- Visiting, not transcribed (up to 11 credit hours): $50/credit hour
- 2022 Summer course: $360/credit hour
- Online part-time: $375/credit hour
- Masters of Education (Starting Summer 2022 Term): $390/credit hour
- Masters of Public Administration (Starting Summer 2022 Term): $540/credit hour
- Masters of Social Work (Starting Summer 2022 Term): $760/credit hour
- Residence hall rooms (including a full 21 meal plan): $5,495*/semester
- Apartment-style residence (including Apartment 5 meal plan): $4,420/semester
* A reduced 15 meal plan is available that reduces the room and board charge by $140 per semester.
This fee is charged to all full-time students. The fee entitles students to the following: technology, admittance to various campus activities, parking privileges, student health service, and usage of Recreation Center. For a complete listing of items included and excluded from this fee, see the finances section of the Dordt University catalog.
- Activity fee: $300/semester
Music majors who have successfully completed 54 university academic credits, passed Music 203, and music minors who have completed four semesters of lessons will pay half the regular fees for individual lessons. Half fees do not apply to group lessons or piano proficiency lessons.
- Individual lessons: $420/semester
- Group lessons: $210/semester
Students may purchase books directly from the Campus Store using personal funds. The cost of books ranges from $600-$1,140 per semester. For your convenience, the Campus Store will accept cash, checks (U.S. or Canadian), money orders, Visa or MasterCard credit cards. The Bookstore does not extend credit, and the costs of books may not be added to a student's tuition account.
- Service Charge on Returned US Checks: $30
- Service Charge on Returned Canadian Checks: $40
Let's Break it Down
Learn more about how we structure our costs, as well as financial aid opportunities.
Learn about Dordt's competitive financial aid opportunities, whether you're an incoming freshmen or an online graduate student.
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
Dordt is committed to making your investment into high-quality Christian education possible with financial aid opportunities.