Friday group visit days are the best way to experience Dordt's campus!*
Our virtual visit is a great first look into the Dordt campus community.
We'll be offering individual visits on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.*
Learn more about our in-person visit COVID-19 precautionary measures below.
We updated our travel reimbursement policy—check it out.
*Overnights are not available for visits at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Prefer to visit from home? Check out our virtual visits, information available below!
Typical Friday visit schedule
- 9:45 a.m. — Check-in (De Yager Center)
- 10 a.m. — Welcome
- 10:30 a.m. — Campus tour
- 11:40 a.m. — Financial aid presentation
- 12 p.m. — Lunch
- 12:45 p.m. — Faculty and student panel
- 1–4 p.m. — Individual appointments
"During my campus visit at Dordt, I felt a sense of community and acceptance that I never felt on any other visit. I genuinely felt like I belonged. That sense of community made me feel like Dordt was a place that I could call home for the next four years of my life."
— Devyn Driesen, class of 2022
- During your Friday visit to Dordt, you will enjoy a complimentary meal in the Dordt dining hall.
- You’re welcome to bring your parents on your campus visit, but we are limiting each visitor to two guests. No on-campus lodging will be provided for students or parents this year because of COVID restrictions. We are offering hotel discounts if needed. Those details can be found on the travel reimbursement page.
- If you travel more than 200 miles one way to get here, you may also qualify for travel reimbursement. At this time, we cannot provide transportation from the airport as is generally our practice—we apologize for the inconvenience.
Schedule your visit
Fill in the online form at the link below at least 10 days prior to the Campus Visit Day you've selected. We'll confirm your visit after receiving your reservation.
Keeping you and our campus community safe is one of our greatest priorities while you’re on campus. We ask that you review the following policies we’ve put in place to help keep us all safe.
Before you visit:
- Please do not visit if you have any of the following symptoms: Fever, shortness of breath, cough, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or a new loss of taste or smell.
- Please limit the number in your visit party to only the student and the parent(s).
On your visit:
- Pardon our wave! Plan on us welcoming you with a wave instead of our usual handshake.
- We will ask for the completion of a short questionnaire from all our guests.
- We will have an infrared thermometer available and will ask for a temperature check.
- Masks are required in all buildings on campus. We will have disposable masks available if you do not have one along.
- We will have hand sanitizer available around campus for your convenience.
- Please maintain 8 feet of social distancing between yourself, other visitors, and the Dordt staff members.
Please call Dordt admissions at 712-722-6093 with any questions.