You’ve got big goals, and WE want to HELP YOU achieve them.
With Dordt’s Degree in Three programs, you can save money, and get a head start on your next step. By following a specific course schedule, you can earn a bachelor’s degree in just three years and be on your way to grad school or a promising professional career.
Choose from degrees like business, English, social work, and human health and performance.
If you're a dedicated student who wants to save time and money, a Degree in Three might be right for you.
Frequently asked questions
- What is a "degree in Three"?
Degree in Three is a series of course plans that provide a pathway if you want to finish a four-year degree in three years’ time. Part of this program includes a course sequence that will highlight what courses should be taken when, and at what speed, in order to achieve your goals. This might include taking dual credit courses while you're still in high school, college courses during summer break, and more.
- What program options are currently available with Degree in Three?
We have eight program options for Degree in Three. If you follow the course sequence, you’ll be able to complete one of these degrees in less than four years!
- Criminal justice
- Digital media production
- Human health and performance
- Social work
- How do I know if a Degree in Three is right for me?
Here are some aspects to contemplate as you consider if Degree in Three is a great option for you:
- Are you interested in saving money? If you reduce the number of semesters you attend college, you will likely see financial savings. This is one reason students decide to graduate in three years.
- Are you confident in your chosen major? If you are certain that you want to pursue one of the eight majors that provide a Degree in Three option, then Degree in Three might be a good fit for you.
- Are you interested in pursuing a master’s or doctorate degree? Often, students who plan to go to graduate school – especially programs that require four to seven more years of schooling after a bachelor’s degree – find that a Degree in Three helps them to achieve their career goals faster.
- Are you dedicated and driven? Pursuing a Degree in Three takes a certain level of sacrifice; it will likely mean that you have to take courses in the summer, or you might have to study harder than your friends. Still, there’s something to be said about working hard toward a goal that you’re eager to achieve – and completing that bachelor’s degree within three years.
Have questions about Degree in Three? Contact Joe Bakker, director of online education, at firstname.lastname@example.org.