Prepare for certification as a BCBA
The ABA course sequence at Dordt University is built around the central idea that every person is a beloved image-bearer of God, worthy of an education that helps them use their gifts fully.
Students will learn to identify target behaviors, enact plans for improvement, and measure the results to guide future efforts. Those who complete the courses will be equipped to help their students and families thrive.
This sequence is approved by ABAI and meets the coursework requirements for the BCBA certification exam.
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition: 21 credits at $375/credit = $7,875
- Technology Fee: $100
- Program completion fee: $100
- Total cost: $8,075
2020-2021 tuition prices shown. Prices subject to change.
- What are the admissions requirements for Dordt’s BCBA course sequence?
To learn more, visit our admissions requirement page.
- How long does it take to complete Dordt's BCBA course sequence?
The sequence can be completed in two years. A typical plan of study includes one or two courses per semester.
- How many credits is the sequence?
The program is 21 credits.
- Is Dordt's BCBA course sequence 100% online?
Yes, all courses are 100% online. No travel or on-campus residency is required.
- Are the courses for synchronous or asynchronous?
Most of the coursework is asynchronous, meaning you can do it when it works best for you, whether that's before breakfast, after dinner, or sometime in between. Some components will be synchronous and require joining in for an interactive dialogue at a set time.