- Services & Support
- Academic Affairs
- Academic Skills Center
- Andreas Center
- Business Office
- Campus Health Services
- Career Development Center
- Computer Services
- Campus Life
- Dordt College News
NEWS & EVENTS
Dordt College News
Edible Book Contest at Dordt College library
April 12, 2011
The Dordt College Hulst Library is holding an Edible Book Contest on Friday, April 15, in honor of National Library Week.
Entries must be submitted by 10 a.m. at the library. People can vote for their favorite submission from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Final judging begins at 3 p.m. this will be followed by the best part of the event – eating the entries.
The rules are simple for submitting these edible entries: they must be edible, and they must have something to do with books.
“Entries can refer to a scene or a character from a book, look like a book, or just have something to do with books,” said Sheryl Taylor, Dordt College’s director of library services.
The community is invited to submit entries and participate in the event.
- Calendar of Events
- Week of Welcome
- revealCivil War Learning Vacation
- Commencement Ceremonies
- revealDay of Encouragement
- revealDefender Days
- revealDordt Discovery Days
- revealFirst Mondays Speaker Series
- revealGreat Plains Math League High School Competition
- revealMedia Camp
- News Archive
- revealPrairie Grass Challenge
- Science/Technology Building Expansion
- revealSpecial Events & Facility Rental
- revealSports Camps & Clinics
- Summer Camps
- revealSummer Seminars