- Services & Support
- Academic Affairs
- Academic Skills Center
- Andreas Center
- Business Office
- Campus Health Services
- Career Development Center
- Computer Services
- Campus Life
- Dordt College News
NEWS & EVENTS
Dordt College News
Concert Band performance Friday, January 15
January 14, 2010
The Dordt College Concert Band will perform at the B.J. Haan Auditorium in Sioux Center on Friday, January 15, at 7:30 p.m.
This free concert concludes a three-state music tour, with performances in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Iowa.
The 47-person band and several smaller ensembles will perform works by Dello Joio, Hanson, Holst, Jacob, and Persichetti under the direction of Bradley Miedema. Free-will donations received will help defray tour expenses.
Dordt College has more than 300 U.S. and international students who participate in the music program, with opportunities to perform in four choral groups, two orchestras, and three bands. Music scholarships are available to qualified students.
- Calendar of Events
- revealCivil War Learning Vacation
- Commencement Ceremonies
- revealDay of Encouragement
- revealDefender Days
- revealDordt Discovery Days
- revealFirst Mondays Speaker Series
- revealGreat Plains Math League High School Competition
- revealMedia Camp
- News Archive
- revealPrairie Grass Challenge
- Science/Technology Building Expansion
- revealSpecial Events & Facility Rental
- revealSports Camps & Clinics
- Summer Camps