- Services & Support
- Academic Affairs
- Academic Skills Center
- Andreas Center
- Business Office
- Campus Health Services
- Career Development Center
- Computer Services
- Campus Life
- Dordt College News
NEWS & EVENTS
Dordt College News
Sculpture garden reception Thursday
October 17, 2006An art reception will be held Thursday, Oct. 19, at 3:30 at the sculpture garden, which is a short-term art installation along the waterway southeast of the Campus Center.
The largest work in the group was created in 1995 by Carol (Van Draager) Christians called “Her Revealed” as part of an independent study semester on the figure in clay. “Sitting Man,” a piece by Mark Du Mez (’95) is also on display.
Current Dordt students who contributed to the sculpture grouping are Robert Haan, Dave Scheirbeek, Lauralee Stell, Jasmine Pluger, Mallory McConnel, Katie Dekens, Randi Unverzagt, Rachel Palmer, Joanna Esselink. Off campus students and recent graduates with work displayed are Laurel Koerner, Matthew Behrens, Daniel Moore and Derek DeHaan.
The campus community is invited to stroll out among the sculptures and see the work of these talented artists.
- Calendar of Events
- revealCivil War Learning Vacation
- Commencement Ceremonies
- revealDay of Encouragement
- revealDefender Days
- revealDordt Discovery Days
- revealFirst Mondays Speaker Series
- revealGreat Plains Math League High School Competition
- revealMedia Camp
- News Archive
- revealPrairie Grass Challenge
- Science/Technology Building Expansion
- revealSpecial Events & Facility Rental
- revealSports Camps & Clinics
- Summer Camps
- revealSummer Seminars