Looking for ways you can get involved in the Dordt student community?
Around 83% of Dordt students live on campus—visit us and you’ll see students watching movies, playing games, and studying together.
Students enjoy roasting hot dogs and marshmallows at the fire pit behind the B.J. Haan, attending concerts and movies, grabbing coffee at the local Fruited Plain café, and traveling to nearby Sioux Falls and Sioux City on the weekends.
Here’s a few suggestions for ways you can explore your interests on our campus.
- Research volleyball shoulder pain in our biomechanics lab
- Design and build a concrete canoe for an annual competition
- Experience a new culture with a Semester in Spain
- Represent your field of study on Student Government
- Plan a block party with Dordt Student Activities
- Share a cookie and conversation at 55th Avenue