School Counselor Days
NACCAP is excited to partner with Dordt University to host a Fly-in/Drive-in this spring. The staff at Dordt is very excited to host, and has a great event planned for March 21-23, 2023. This event is completely FREE to attend once you arrive at Dordt (including a travel reimbursement for flights or mileage). Housing and travel arrangements will be made for you.
Because space is limited, you must apply to attend this event. To do so, fill out the form below and submit using the link at the bottom of this web page. Your inquiry must be approved in order to attend and receive the travel reimbursement. We will contact you to inform you whether or not your application has been accepted. Deadline to apply to attend is February 24, 2023.
TUESDAY, MARCH 21
- 3-5:30 p.m. — Registration
- 6-8 p.m. — Dinner at President Hoekstra's
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 22
- 7:45-8:30 a.m. — Continental Breakfast
- 8:30-8:45 a.m. — Welcome and Devotions
- 8:45-10:55 a.m. — Dordt Programming
- 10:55-11:45 a.m. — Chapel
- 11:50 a.m. — Lunch
- 12:45-1:45 p.m. — NACCAP (North American Coalition for Christian Admissions Professionals) Presentation
- 1:45-3 p.m. — Dordt Programming
- 3-5:30 p.m. — Free Time
- 5:30-7:30 p.m. — Dinner
THURSDAY, MARCH 23
- 7:30-8 a.m. — Continental Breakfast
- 8-8:15 a.m. — Devotions
- 8:15-11:45 a.m. — Dordt Programming
- 11:45 a.m.-12:30 p.m. — Closing
- Leave for the Airport
Please contact Kaysha Steiger, firstname.lastname@example.org or 712-722-6399, if you have questions.
We invite you to experience Dordt University!