The John and Louise Hulst Library exists to help the Dordt learning community thrive. We do this by providing resources, spaces, technology, and expertise that enhance learning and teaching for kingdom service.
- Visit Hulst Library at Dordt University to access library databases, browse research guides, reserve equipment and rooms, or contact library staff.
- Search WorldCat Discovery to find books, ebooks, articles, and other sources.
Dordt University seeks to equip our students to serve Christ in all areas of life. So, the Hulst Library provides access to materials that provide a broad range of ideas and points of view. We select resources that meet Dordt’s teaching, research, and curricular needs. The collection is developed for educational purposes, so including a text or other resource does not imply our endorsement of the ideas or of the actions of the authors. Dordt librarians and professors guide students to think biblically about issues they encounter in the real world.
- Digital Collections @ Dordt preserves and promotes the scholarly and creative efforts of the Dordt community.
- The Teaching Resource Collection has pre-K-12 curricular resources, young adult literature, and children's literature.
- Dordt University Archives and Special Collections preserves official records and other historical materials related to Dordt.