American State Bank Sports Complex
The American State Bank Sports Complex is a partnership between Dordt University and the City of Sioux Center.
For Programming, Membership, Availability, Hours, and more, visit the ASB Dome website.
Tour the Facility
Dordt softball player Cassie takes you on a whirlwind tour of the American State Bank Sports Complex in Sioux Center, Iowa.
The American State Bank Sports Complex strives to be a community-connecting facility that promotes well-being: spiritual, mental, and physical.
- 118,000 square feet of space
- Open turf time
- Community events
- International regulation soccer pitch
- Two 9 v 9 soccer fields
- Two regulation softball fields
- Three batting cages
- Regulation size football field
- Walker / Jogger memberships
- Seating area (Concessions and for spectators)
- Sioux Center Health sports medicine and performance enhancement
|Monday - Saturday||6:00am - 12:00am|
|Sunday||1:00pm - 5:00pm*|
*Exceptions for tournaments
(Determine prime and non-prime)
|Batting cage||$20/hour ($15 for 30 minutes)|
|Walker/Jogger||$20/month (Free June through August)|
|Open turf||$5 per person/session|
- Facility use is based on a first come, first served basis.
- Assumption of risk: All participants, spectators and coaches assume all risk and responsibility for loss, costs, damage or injury and assume the risk inherent in any sports activity.
- No metal cleats allowed.
- No outside food or drink is allowed.
- No gum, seeds or peanuts on the turf.
- Food and drink must stay in the concessions area.
- No alcohol, tobacco (including vaping), or weapons allowed.
- Please report any damages to the ASB Sports Complex staff.
- Failure to follow the usage guidelines or to exhibit sportsmanlike conduct will lead to participants/coaches/spectators being asked to leave.
- No pets.
- No chairs.
- Participants must have an active liability waiver (link to waiver) on file prior to using the ASB Sports Complex.
- Please complete the rental agreement (here).
- Facility rental fee payment is due one week in advance of reservation.
- Rentals will start and end promptly on time. Rentals that extend past the time period will be billed.
- Prime and Non-prime rates apply.
- To rent: Group name, Contact name, Address, Home phone, Cell phone, Work phone, Email, Billing address, Certificate of insurance, Certificate of exempt status, Date and times requested
A full refund will be given if cancellation notice is given three days in advance of reserved date(s).
To get in touch, contact the ASB Sports Complex Director:
Director Carrie Krohn