Table of Contents
Calvin G. Seerveld, Normative Aesthetics: Sundry writings and occasional lectures, edited by John H. Kok. Sioux Center, IA: Dordt College Press, 2013. 320 pages.
Introduction: "(Un)Timely Voyage: Calvin Seerveld's Normative Aesthetics" by Lambert Zuidervaart
- The Halo of Human Imaginativity
- Dooyeweerd's Legacy for Aesthetics: Modal law theory
- Joy, Style, and Aesthetic Imperatives, with the Biblical Meaning of Clothes and Games in the Christian Life
- Ordinary Aesthetic Life: Humor, tastes and "taking a break"
- Both More and Less Than a Matter of Taste
- Christian Aesthetic Bread for the World
- The Place for Imaginative Grit and Everlasting Art in God's World
- The Relation of the Arts to the Presentation of Truth
- A Turnabout in Aesthetics to Understanding
- Philosophical Aesthetics at Home with the Lord: an untimely valedictory
- A Review: Kants Kunsttheorie
- A Review: Truth and Method