North Hall houses first- and second-year men, contributing significantly to community development. Nestled in a row of pine trees, it creates the border on the northwest side of campus. Its close proximity to the dining hall and classroom buildings make the hall an appealing place to live.
The building was extensively remodeled in 2001, and it provides residents with an excellent social and academic environment.
- 98 double rooms
- One learning community assistant apartment
- First floor lounge (ping pong, foosball)
- Community bathrooms on each floor
- Two computer labs (second and third floor)
- Candy and pop machines
- Laundry facilities
- Two kitchenettes and one full kitchen
- Wireless Internet and network connections in each room
- Cable TV
- Electronic security system
- The dimensions of the suites are 13' 10" x 11' 10"
- Carpet is neutral tones
- All rooms are furnished with stackable modular furniture
- All beds have extra long mattresses (78" long)
First- and second-year men