Covenant Hall is located on the east side of campus. Constructed in 1998, the building provides its residents with a panoramic view of the college and many technological conveniences. Covenant Hall was built with residents in mind and offers a spacious living environment that fosters academic, social, and community development.
- 109 double rooms
- Six handicap accessible rooms
- One learning community assistant (LCA) apartment
- Wireless Internet access and network connections in each room
- Cable TV
- Four lounges
- Two kitchenettes
- Variety of rooms for study, prayer, and practicing instruments
- Large computer lab
- Community bathroom on each floor
- Elevator access to the entire building
- Candy and pop machines
- Laundry facilities
- Electronic security system
- Air conditioning
- Suites are 14' x 12' with an additional closet space that measures 5' 8" x 2' 4"
- Carpet is teal
- Depth of bookcase/desk hutch shelves is 11"
- Width of closet is 66" and is shared between two people
- Depth of closet is 23"
- Height of space under lower bed is 8"
- Note: Some dimensions vary due to room arrangement
- All rooms are furnished with stackable modular furniture
- All beds have extra long mattresses (78" long)
- Two dressers
- Two desks-each with a desk light
- Two bookcases
- One closet