Men's GPAC Golf Championship Contested This Weekend
- Posted Friday, April 22, 2022
Dordt and the rest of the GPAC men’s golf teams will converge on The Bluffs in Vermillion, South Dakota to compete in the final two rounds of the GPAC Championship on Friday and Saturday, April 22 and 23.
Dordt’s lineup features these five golfers with a sixth serving as an alternate.
- Freddy Bullock: 75.2 avg in 21 rounds played. Two rounds of 70 for low scores this season. Two top-10 finishes and six top-20 finishes.
- Blake Harmsen; 77.8 avg in 21 rounds. Low of 72 this season. One top-10 finish and four top-20 finishes.
- Colin Kloostra; 78.2 avg in 17 rounds. Low of 71 this season. One top-10 and two top-20 finishes.
- Dutch Farr; 77.2 avg in 17 rounds. Low of 70 this season. One top-20 and three top-25 finishes.
- Kolin Kroeze; 82.8 avg in six rounds. Low of 75 this season.
- Brody Cline (alt) 80.8 avg in five rounds. Low of 72 this season.
UP TO THIS WEEKEND
Freddy Bullock is tied for 4th place after recording a 74-70=144 and is three strokes behind the Mason Weeks (Morningside) and Sam Storey (Morningside).
Dutch Farr is tied for 20th with a 76-76=152 and is two strokes out of 15th place.
Blake Harmsen is 47th in the field with an 81-80=162 and Colin Kloostra had an 82-80=162 and is in 48th place.
Dustin Widman golfed in the first two rounds in the fall but has since graduated.
Kolin Kroeze has been added to the lineup.
The Defenders are in 7th place in a competition where places four through and ten are separated by just 18 strokes.
- Morningside 571
- Briar Cliff 588
- Midland 588
- Northwestern 600
- Doane 602
- Concordia 606
- Dordt 616
- Jamestown 617
- Dakota Wesleyan 618
- Hastings 618
- Mount Marty 675