Dates: July 22-24, 2019
- July 22 1:30–4 p.m.; 6-8:30 p.m.
- July 23 9-11:30 a.m.; 1:30-3:30 p.m.; 6 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- July 24 9 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Grades: 7-9 (Fall 2019)
- Resident Commuter (two nights, five meals): $210
- Commuter (three meals): $160
- Commuter (no meals): $135
Location: Dordt College Recreation Center and De Witt Gymnasium
ABOUT THE CAMP
Each day will contain technical and tactical training through drills, skills, and games. Resident campers receive meals and lodging along with access to the swimming pool and the game room. Every participant will receive a camp t-shirt.
FROM THE DIRECTOR
“All fundamental skill areas will be taught and incorporated into 6-on-6 6 team play as athletes select their desired position to train during camp. This camp is run concurrent with the Defender Elite Skills Camp on different courts. Ninth graders with very limited experience are encouraged to sign-up for this camp.”