High school students who are freshmen, sophomores, or juniors during the 2015-16 school year.
Fees and Registration
Resident Campers: $280
Commuters (8 a.m. to 10 p.m.): $240
Limited full-registration scholarships may be available for those enrolled in at least one of the three math/stats course offerings, or one of the two computer science course offerings.
- FEMALE STUDENTS, a group under-represented in Computer Science and related disciplines, are especially encouraged to apply for the Computer Science scholarship.
- ANY STUDENT from groups under-represented in mathematics and related disciplines are especially encouraged to apply for the Math/Stats scholarship.
Registration fees are subsidized by grants from the National Science Foundation (Grant Number: NSF-MCB 1330813) and from the National Center for Women & Information Technology (2106 NCWIT-Microsoft Academic Alliance Seed Fund Award [Round 12]).
A complete registration consists of (1) Registration Form payment is due at the time of registration, (2) Medical Form, and (3) Waiver Form.
1. The Registration Form must be filled out completely. Payment is required at the time of registration. You will be asked to indicate your top eight class/service project choices. You will be placed in four classes or three classes and one service project.
2. A link to the online Medical Form will be emailed to you after you have registered.
3. A link to the online Waiver Form will be emailed to you after you have registered.