October 21, 2021
A full day of activities that include the following:
- Student math competitions with prizes.
- Professional growth and networking opportunities for teachers.
- Discussions and hands-on experiences with Dordt University professors, looking at career opportunities in math and related subjects.
- Breakout sessions will be finalized soon.
Who Can Participate
- High school students may register as individual participants and do not have to attend with a teacher. Students from a distance can talk with the Admissions Office regarding possible reimbursement of travel costs if this is their first visit to Dordt University.
- Teachers may register themselves and their students as a group.
Click here to complete the online registration. The registration deadline is October 1. There is no fee to attend. Lunch on campus is included, free of charge. Disclaimer: Photographs may be taken at the event. Participation indicates the willingness of having photos displayed unless specifically requested otherwise.
Science and Technology Administrative Assistant
Event Location: Recreation Center