Class of 1970 Reunion
May 7-8, 2020 - Dordt Campus
An invitation and registration information will be mailed to classmates in February 2020.
- 8:30 a.m. - Coffee and continental breakfast
- 9 a.m. Greeting from the President and introductions
- 10:15 a.m. - Campus tour
- Noon - Luncheon
- 1:30 p.m. - Community tour by bus
- 5:45 p.m. - Banquet (There will be a display table where you can display your memorabilia)
- 9 a.m. - Continental breakfast with classmates and guests
- 10 a.m. - Graduation ceremony, watch via livestream over continental breakfast
- All campus lunch buffet following graduation
Remarks from 50th Reunion Attendees
"We really enjoyed reminiscing with old friends, seeing the many changes that have taken place on campus and hearing Dordt's continued emphasis on preparing students for God's Kingdom ministry in whatever field they enter. We were very impressed with the staff who took us on tours and hosted us! Blessings!"
"Well organized, well staffed, professionally executed, inspirational, God-honoring, and a lot of fun!"
"Even after all these years, the camaraderie is still there! So good to be back!"
"It was excellent! Well planned with a variety of activities. We loved reconnecting with our classmates!"
Event Location: Campus Center