Dordt/Northwestern Spring Invite
The Dordt Defenders headed to Landsmeer Golf Course in Orange City, Iowa to participate in the second day of the Dordt/Northwestern Spring Invitational. The Defenders had three competitors for day two. Kristin Stoffels finished with a two round total of 170, shooting an 86 in day two of the competition. Morningside College won the invitational, shooting a two-day total of 667. The Mustangs shot a meet low, 326 this afternoon.
6. Kristin Stoffels - 84 - 86 - 170
T22. Autumn Vos - 94 - 95 - 189
30. Kayla Glashower - 117- 111 - 228
- Allison Depko of Midland was the medalist, posting identical scores of 79 in both rounds. Her meet total was 158.
- Freshmen Kayla Glashower improved her score by 6 strokes from day one of the competition. She finished with a day two total of 111.
- Kristen Stoffels posted a top 10 finish for Dordt. Her rounds of 84 and 86 were good enough for sixth place overall.
The Defenders head to Crete, Nebraska on 4/28 to participate in the Kaitlyn Erickson Invitational. They wrap up their season on May 2nd in Mitchell, South Dakota as they participate in the fourth GPAC meet of the 2015-2016 season.