take your career to the next level
A Christian degree with a flexible format, Dordt’s online bachelor's degree in Business Administration: Management is a great fit for working adults. This degree will teach you how to work in the business field from a Christian perspective and empower you to bring the knowledge and experience you already have to your program.
The 100% online Business Administration: Management program will prepare you to:
Recognize the central guiding role of the Bible in the business world.
Frame economic theories, systems, and relationships within Christian stewardship.
Understand the forces that have shaped modern business and how the business world shapes individual responses.
Confidently demonstrate business skills, interpersonal skills, technical skills, leadership skills, problem-solving skills, and communication skills.
"Dordt helped me figure out my strengths and weaknesses within business, which has helped me find the career that is right for me. Business is a broad field, so it can be challenging to figure out where you fit, but it is also a great field because of the number of opportunities available to you...Dordt has equipped me with the skills I need to be confident in my business knowledge and confident in who I am as a person."
—Erica Post, Business Graduate '18
- What are the admissions requirements for the online business program? To learn more, check out our admissions requirements.
- How many credits are required for a bachelor’s degree from Dordt? A bachelor’s degree from Dordt requires 124 credits.
- Will I only take business courses? You will take a combination of core courses, business courses, and electives that deal with relevant, challenging issues.
- Will previous credit that I have completed apply? Dordt works with students that are transferring in prior credit to create a custom course plan that fits each student's unique situation.
- How much does Dordt's online bachelor's degree cost? Tuition is $350 per credit. There are no application or registration fees.
- Are all the courses 100% online? Yes, all courses are 100% online, with both synchronous and asynchronous learning activities.
- When are these courses available? Courses are offered online in the fall, spring, and summer terms beginning Fall 2020.