Dates: July 20-22, 2020
- July 20 @ 1:30-4 p.m.; 6-8:30 p.m.
- July 21 @ 9-11:30 a.m.; 1:30-3:30 p.m.; 6-8:30 p.m.
- July 22 @ 9-11:30 a.m.
Grades: 7-9 (Fall 2020)
Cost: (includes t-shirt)
- Commuter (no meals): $145
- Commuter (three meals): $175
- Resident Commuter (two nights, five meals): $225
Location: Dordt Recreation Center and De Witt Gymnasium
ABOUT THE CAMP
Each day will contain technical and tactical training through drills, skills, and games. Resident campers receive meals and lodging along with access to the swimming pool and the game room.
FROM THE DIRECTOR
"All fundamental skill areas will be taught and incorporated into 6 on 6 team play as athletes select their desired position to train during camp. This camp is run concurrent with the Defender Elite Skills Camp on different courts. 9th graders with very limited experience are encouraged to sign-up for this camp."
Coach Chad Hanson