Dates: August 3-5, 2020
- August 3 @ 1:30-4 p.m.; 6-8:30 p.m.
- August 4 @ 9-11:30 a.m.; 1:30-3:30 p.m.; 6-8:30 p.m.
- August 5 @ 9-11:30 a.m.
Grades: 7-12 (Fall 2020)
Cost: (includes t-shirt)
- Commuter (no meals): $150
- Commuter (three meals): $175
- Resident Camper (two nights, five meals): $225
Location: Dordt Recreation Center and De Witt Gymnasium
ABOUT THE CAMP
All fundamental skill areas will be taught and incorporated into 6 on 6 team play as athletes select their desired individual position to train during camp.
FROM THE DIRECTOR
“Dordt competes in collegiate men’s volleyball. This camp is a great way for athletes to learn more about the power and explosiveness of the sport while growing in their individual skill areas. We run drills with high-frequency contacts for great learning and development. Learn from our men’s players and coaches as we seek to develop your game.”
Coach Chad Hanson