Chapters were started as intentional gatherings of Dordt alumni and friends. They exist in multiple locations, reaching individuals who may not have returned to Dordt since they graduated.
We hope to serve and represent our alumni communities by visiting them where they are—in their homes, workplaces, and places of worship. We have pretty lofty goals, and we hope to someday reach all Dordt alumni. But for now, we do our best to reach everyone we can in as many events as we can squeeze into a year.
The quick and easy explanation of chapters
- Connect alumni who are established in the area and introduce recent graduates and other alumni who have moved to the area
- Keep the Dordt experience close, the community, the fellowship, the fun!
- Pass the Dordt experience on to the next generation of Defenders
WAYS YOU CAN HELP
- Volunteer to be a part of the chapter committee
- Help new graduates get plugged into community life
- Help current students network
- Help Dordt identify potential students
- Pray for your chapter and the body of Dordt University
Check out our events page for gatherings in your area
Do you have questions or want more information? Contact Alicia Bowar, associate director of alumni and parent relations.