The Career Development Center provides free 30-minute review sessions for your résumé, cover letter, or LinkedIn profile. To schedule a 30-minute coaching session, contact the Career Development Center at email@example.com. Please attach any documents you'd like reviewed.
All About Résumés
- Purdue University's Online Learning Lab: Basics of writing a résumé.
- TIME magazine: 5 Things You Should Absolutely Never Put on your Résumé.
- The Interview Guys: Five tips on résumé writing.
- Remember the details: Think like an editor when writing your résumé.
- Check out and use this list of action verbs categorized by skills.
- Many employers use applicant tracking systems (ATS) to review large amounts of résumés at a time. How do you get your résumé into human hands? Mashable has some recommendations.
- If recruiters spend six seconds reading through each résumé, what catches their eye?