At its heart, a Dordt University education is about excellent preparation for lifelong service and kingdom work. Our graduates are well-prepared to be transformational citizens in whatever careers they choose. They know they are working in and for God’s kingdom; therefore, become engaged employees, giving leadership in their workplaces and their communities. A Dordt student or alumnus is sure to be an asset to your organization.
Dordt graduates get hired! Check out our career outcomes for information about our most recent graduating class.
Wondering how you can recruit students from Dordt University? Take a quick look at the guidelines for recruiting at Dordt University.
Looking for ways to connect with Dordt studentS?
- Dordt is on Handshake! Post a job or internship on Handshake.
- Recruit on campus. Complete this form to reserve space to recruit in the Campus Center.
- Need other ideas for ways to connect? Check out our Employer Guidelines.
Interested in hosting an intern from Dordt?
- If your position is ready to be filled, simply post it on Handshake!
- If you are looking for information about how to structure an internship or specific requirements by major, contact a faculty member in that department.