Friday group visit days are the best way to experience Dordt's campus!
Individual virtual visits
Can't make it to campus? Let's set something up!
We updated our travel reimbursement policy—check it out.
Typical Thursday Night Visit Schedule
- 8:30 p.m. — Check-in (Campus Center, Admissions)
- 8:45 p.m. — Welcome and Student tours
- 9:45 p.m. — Praise & Worship
- 10:45 p.m. — Meet student hosts
Typical Friday visit schedule
- 9:15 a.m. — Check-in (Eckardt Lounge)
- 9:30 a.m. — Welcome
- 10 a.m. — Campus tour
- 11:15 a.m. — Financial aid presentation
- 11:45 a.m. — Lunch
- 12:30 p.m. — Faculty and student panel
- 1–4 p.m. — Individual appointments
"During my campus visit at Dordt, I felt a sense of community and acceptance that I never felt on any other visit. I genuinely felt like I belonged. That sense of community made me feel like Dordt was a place that I could call home for the next four years of my life."
— Devyn Driesen, current Dordt student
- We will be offering overnight stays for students in the dorms again this year! Please indicate if you'd like to stay in the dorms on your visit registration form.
- If you're traveling alone and flying into Sioux Falls or Sioux City, we will be able to offer airport pickups. Please contact Ruth Hofland for more information at 712-722-6093.
- During your Friday visit to Dordt, you will enjoy a complimentary meal in the Dordt dining hall.
- You’re welcome to bring your parents on your campus visit, but we do not have free housing for parents. The Alumni House will be available for parents of campus visitors on a first-come-first-served basis. Please contact Ruth Hofland for more information about the Alumni House or nearby hotels at 712-722-6093.
- If you travel more than 200 miles one way to get here, you may also qualify for travel reimbursement.
Schedule your visit
Fill in the online form at the link below at least 10 days prior to the Campus Visit Day you've selected. We'll confirm your visit after receiving your reservation.