Dordt College provides partial financial assistance to international students who demonstrate academic merit and leadership ability and who have financial need. The amount of assistance is determined by reviewing the previous academic performance of the student (e.g. high school grades and ACT or SAT scores), the financial situation of the student, and the amount of funds available to assist students.
International students may be eligible to receive an International Student Grant, based on financial need and leadership potential, or other merit-based grants, based on music, theater, or intercollegiate athletic participation. Even with financial aid, however, all international students must prove their ability to pay the balance of the cost of attendance, either with their own funds or with the assistance of a financial sponsor arranged by the student.
Admitted students will be required to thoroughly complete the Dordt College International Student Financial Aid Form in order to be eligible for financial assistance. Admitted students can access the International Student Financial Aid Form at the links below:
View scholarships available to incoming freshmen.
View scholarships available to upperclassmen.
Scholarships for international students (click on the scholarship links above for more information)
- Harold & Theresa De Wit International Student Scholarship
- Jeanie E. Zinkand Memorial International Student Scholarship
- Leonard & Andrea Gooz Scholarship
- Nick Verbrugge International Student Scholarship
- Van Gaalen International & Minority Student Scholarship
- Vander Haag International Students Scholarship
- Dordt College Missionary Kids Scholarship
- Christian Missionary Scholarship Foundation
International students are not eligible for off-campus work, but may request an on-campus employment position by submitting the Student Employment Application. International exchange students are not eligible for on-campus employment.