High school seniors are eligible to take concurrent credit courses if they are in good academic standing and meet the following Dordt entrance requirements:
- Cumulative GPA of 2.25 or higher
- ACT score of at least 19 or SAT score of at least 1380
- College prep course of study
- Additional requirements for specific courses may apply
Tuition is very low—only $50 per credit!
In Iowa, PSEO funds may cover the cost of these courses if certain requirements are met.
- Concurrent Credit Program Overview
- Course descriptions
- Concurrent Credit vs. AP and PSEO courses
- Transfer Credits
Parents and students interested in Dordt’s concurrent credit program should contact their high school guidance counselor for information on their school’s offerings.
For information about Dordt College’s Concurrent Credit Program, contact any of the following: