- Dordt will give you an excellent science education. Smaller class sizes mean that you'll get more attention from professors and they will be able to write you more personal recommendations.
- Dordt's program teaches you to treat whole people, not just their injuries, giving you a foundation for growing as a capable, loving, just, and ethical caregiver.
- Dordt is large enough to offer a wide variety of ways for you to get involved and small enough to make it easy to do so. Explore journalism, theatre, athletics, music, volunteering, student government, and more.
- At Dordt you will get the personal assistance you need and will work closely with faculty as you develop expertise in your field.
- Opportunities exist for students to conduct collaborative research with Dordt faculty during the school year or during the summer.
You'll have a better experience on this website using a secure, up-to-date browser. Click here for information and instructions about updating.