Education facilities in the Ribbens Academic Complex include:
- Three model classrooms for language arts, math, social studies.
- Model science and computer labs.
- Classrooms with moveable furniture, allowing for multiple configurations for teaching and learning.
- State-of-the-art technology, including interactive Smart Boards, document cameras, advanced lighting options, and presentation equipment as well as other equipment used in today's classrooms.
- A lounge area for informal learning.
- A teacher workroom furnished with state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and supplies needed for pre-service teachers and professors.