Communication in all its forms-including media-is a gift from God and is central to the human experience. The digital media program prepares students both to navigate this field and lead this industry as they learn to consume and produce media from a Reformed, Christian perspective.
Students will be able to:
- Articulate how their faith affects their creative process, the media they create, and the people involved in the project.
- Work independently and on a team to deliver an idea from initial vision to completed digital product.
- Communicate effectively through the creation of media products.
- Demonstrate basic business skills in creative communication by meeting deadlines, tracking time and expenses, and doing invoicing.
- Gain confidence in their professional skills and creative abilities.
- Analyze and take responsibility for the media they consume and produce.
- Our experienced faculty have many years of teaching experience, extensive cross-cultural experience, and practical experience with media production.
- Our excellent facilities (our digital media lab is one of the best in the nation) include advanced, up-to-date equipment and software.
- Our program is flexible and accommodating, offering internships, off-campus study, and independent study opportunities.
- Our students gain real-world experience through community involvement and service projects around the world.
- Our students regularly compete in film festivals; many student projects have become award-winning films.