Your Dordt education will help you build and communicate a comprehensive vision for Christian discipleship that will enable you to serve in God's kingdom in whatever career you choose. In the past decade, 95 percent of our biology majors found work or were admitted to graduate school within six months of graduation.
- Professional and graduate schools look for candidates with rigorous undergraduate preparation and a comprehensive educational foundation.
- Science teachers are in high demand at the upper elementary and high school levels.
- The number of jobs in the field of environmental quality are growing, in both science and policymaking.
- Advances in genomics and bioinformatics are creating a demand for graduates capable of working in this field.
- Genetic counseling is a growing field that requires graduates who are both technically competent and ethically aware.
Here are some places recent Dordt graduates have landed:
- Physician assistant
- Physical therapy
- Natural resource management
- Conservation technician
- Medical research lab technician
- Biotechnology genomics lab technician