The Science and Technology Center's animal science and agronomy labs include:
- a plant tissue culture lab
- student project rooms
- a greenhouse
- shared botany, chemistry, microbiology, and zoology labs
The Agriculture Stewardship Center (ASC), located two miles north of campus, includes:
- 200 acres of cropland used for production, crop testing, and research.
- 20 acres of cropland farmed organically, with the remainder farmed using conventional methods.
- Black Angus stock cow herd.
Students use the ASC for research projects, skill development, and class demonstrations.