ART & DESIGN
The fine art and graphic design spaces at Dordt College are some of the newest on campus. They include:
- A digital media lab with 16 HP workstations equipped with dual 22” monitors, and 10 Mac workstations equipped with 24” monitors and Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, InDesign and Flash software.
- A 1,700-square-foot painting studio
- A 2,000-square-foot clay and ceramic sculpture studio
- A 1,200-square-foot printmaking studio
- Four firing kilns for ceramics
- Seven vented workstations
- A silver reclamation wet sink system with venting to support negative and traditional film development
- State of the art lighting and several gallery spaces for student work displays
We encourage you to visit campus and see these facilities for yourself to discover what a Dordt College education is all about.