- Services & Support
- Academic Affairs
- Academic Skills Center
- Andreas Center
- Business Office
- Campus Health Services
- Career Development Center
- Center for Economic Education
- Church Relations
- Campus Life
You'll find plenty of opportunities for hands-on research and learning.
For each emphasis you'll
- do a directed research project,
- participate in hands-on labs,
- gain experience working on projects at the Agriculture Stewardship Center,
- design and implement a research project that interests you,
- be able to participate in an off-campus program in Africa, the Netherlands, Nicaragua, Ukraine, or another foreign country that has opportunities in agriculture.
- have opportunities for local, national, and international supervised internships.