The next cohort will begin Fall 2020.
A Christian degree with a flexible format, Dordt’s online bachelor's degree in Business Administration: Management is a great fit for working adults. This degree will teach you how to work in the business field from a Christian perspective and empower you to bring the knowledge and experience you already have to your program.
The 100% online Business Administration: Management program will prepare you to:
- Recognize the central guiding role of the Bible in the business world.
- Frame economic theories, systems, and relationships within Christian stewardship.
- Understand the forces that have shaped modern business and how the business world shapes individual responses.
- Confidently demonstrate business skills, interpersonal skills, technical skills, leadership skills, problem-solving skills, and communication skills.
Tuition & Fees
Tuition is $350 per credit. There are no application or registration fees.
- What are the admissions requirements for the online business program? To learn more, check out our admissions requirements.
- How many credits are required for a bachelor’s degree from Dordt? A bachelor’s degree from Dordt requires 124 credits.
- Will I only take business courses? You will take a combination of core courses, business courses, and electives that deal with relevant, challenging issues.
- Will previous credit that I have completed apply? Dordt works with students that are transferring in prior credit to create a custom course plan that fits each student's unique situation.
- Are all the courses 100% online? Yes, all courses are 100% online, with both synchronous and asynchronous learning activities.
- When are these courses available? Courses are offered online in the fall, spring, and summer terms beginning Fall 2020.