Tuition and fees for summer 2017 are as follows:
- Graduate Courses: $295/credit
- Graduate Course Registration Fee (required for each course taken): $20
Graduate courses taken for graduate credit are worth three credits.
Credit Card Payment
You may now pay your tuition and registration fees by credit card. Make an online payment. Note: You will be assessed a processing fee when you use this option.
In an effort to make graduate education at Dordt available to as many people as possible, program costs are kept as reasonable as possible. Financial aid in the form of federal loan programs is available. For more information, contact Harlan Harmelink in the Financial Aid Office at (712) 722-6082.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON SCHOOL LEADERSHIP M.ED.
- School Leadership Program Overview
- Admission Requirements
- Program Details and Courses
- Tuition and Fees
- Program Calendar
- School Leadership Catalog
- Program Accreditation and Licensure
To request more information, contact the Dordt College Office of Graduate Education at:
Office of Graduate Education
498 4th Ave. NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250
Phone: (712) 722-6236 or 1 (800) 343-6738