You are here
Associate Professor of Agriculture
Phone: (712) 722-6378
- B.A., in Latin American Studies, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 1996
- J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law, 1999.
- M.S. in Food Science, Texas Tech Univeristy, 2003.
- Introduction to Farm Management & Accounting - AGRI 221
- Perspectives on Agricultural Economics, History, and Policy - AGRI 290
- Marketing of Agricultural Products - AGRI 312
- Agricultural Law - AGRI 222
- Farm Business Management - AGOP 251
- Commodity Marketing and Agriculture Sales - AGOP 252
“When religion and [agriculture] are thus recognized as inseparable the reward is great, alike for the deepening and understanding of religion as for the appreciation of and reverence for the soil, and for an incentive to improve technical skill, and to set the economic problem properly in its own natural moral context. . .Therefore agricultural principles should be taught in theological colleges, and theological principles in horticultural and agricultural colleges. . .” - Rev. Kenneth Prior (1949).