The testing schedule listed below is presented at this early date to allow you to make study and travel plans. Students must take tests at the scheduled time according to policies listed below. Tests will be given in the room regularly used for class sessions.
Some students may have to make transportation arrangements in advance for traveling home in May. The final test schedule extends to 3:15 p.m. on Thursday, May 6. Do not make transportation arrangements that will conflict with the test schedule.
|Mon. May 3||Tues. May 4||Wed. May 5||Thurs. May 6|
|8:00 - 10:00||— FREE —||BLOCK 11||BLOCK 23||BLOCK 14|
|10:30 - 12:30||— FREE —||BLOCK 12||BLOCK 24||BLOCK 15|
|1:15 - 3:15||BLOCK 21||— FREE —||— FREE —||BLOCK 16|
|3:30 - 5:30||BLOCK 22||BLOCK 13||BLOCK 25||— FREE —|
- Four and five-hour courses: The test will be given during the test period that the first class period indicates; e.g., a course that meets in periods at 8 a.m. M/T/Th/F would use Block 11, or from 2 to 3:15 p.m. on M/W would use block 16.
- Examinations for evening courses shall be scheduled in the regularly scheduled class time during the final examination week. Exceptions to this, e.g., Thursday evening classes, shall be approved by the registrar.
- Graduate courses have no additional test schedule. If a test is to be given, it will have to be scheduled for a regular class period.
Exam Block Guide
Use this table to convert your class time to an exam block. For example, a class meeting at 12:00-12:50 on M/W/F would use exam block 14 (10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Wednesday, May 6).
- Block 11: 8:00-8:50 — M/W/F
- Block 12: 9:00-9:50 — M/W/F
- Block 13: 10:00-10:50 — M/W/F
- Block 14: 12:00-12:50 — M/W/F
- Block 15: 1:00-1:50 — M/W/F
- Block 16: 2:00-2:50 — M/W/F
- Block 21: 8:00-9:15 — T/Th
- Block 22: 9:25-10:40 — T/Th
- Block 23: 11:00-12:15 — T/Th
- Block 24: 12:25-1:40 — T/Th
- Block 25: 1:50-3:05 T/Th
Final Examination Policies
- The final examination schedule is set by policy.
- All exceptions to the exam schedule shall be approved by the registrar at least 10 days prior to the start of exams.
- Final examinations in the form of take-home examinations shall be due during the exam period scheduled for that course. They are to be given to the students no earlier than one week prior to the exam period.
- Exceptions to these policies are to be reviewed at the departmental level and recorded in the department minutes.