- Initial Northrise Application Packet:
- Semester in Zambia application: Preview the application, collect the required information, write your essay answers, then complete and submit the application online.
- $50 application fee, payable to Dordt University.
- 3 Recommendations: Print 3 copies of the Recommendation Form; print and sign your name after one of the statements; give to two faculty members, and one student services member or a pastor to complete.
- Study Permit Form
- NU Student Enrollment Form
- Hostel Application Form
- Individual Studies Contract Form(s), if necessary
Medical report (just the x-ray)
- Copy of passport
- Passport Size Photos ( these can be scanned but the student will be required to submit originals once they arrive in Zambia)
- Acceptance Letter from Northrise University
- Supporting letter from Northrise University
- Copy of Memorandum of Understanding between Dordt University and Northrise
All application materials are due March 1 for the fall semester and October 1 for the spring semester.