2016-spring semester dates
Orientation period: Feb 23-26, 2016
Academic calendar: Feb 29, 2016-June 17, 2016
Exchange Program Application Process
Nomination forms-deadline November 15 (sent by the coordinator for off-campus programs after the student has completed the Dordt Internal Approval process)
All exchange students must be nominated by their home university. The home coordinator must e-mail the following information to email@example.com.
- Name (last name/first name)
- Date of birth (yy/mm/dd)
- Student's email address
Step 1: Complete the internal approval (pre-application) process. See Alexis Kreun (CA 133) for materials and instructions.
Step 2: Complete the Handong Exchange Program Application.
The following documents are required for the application to the exchange program at Handong. Please turn in this materials to Alexis Kreun in the Dordt Global Education offices.
- Faculty Recommendation Form (sealed)
- Copy of Passport
- Official Transcript
- Handong Pledge
- Evidence of financial standing in English (choose one of the following)
- Statement of Financial Guarantee (Dordt will send this letter upon completion of the pre-application process)
- bank statement with minimum 3,000 USD balance
- Proof of insurance
- (If applicable, copy of health insurance certificate/card or insurance application form)
- 1 head-shoulder photo (please affix photo on the application form and also send a digital photo to firstname.lastname@example.org)
All application materials are due May 15 for the fall semester and November 15 for the spring semester. For more information about course offerings in English, see the Fall 2014 course list (Excel format). Read more about Handong’s Exchange Program, see the Handong Global University brochure, or visit the Student Exchange program at Handong website.