Calvin G. Seerveld, Cultural Problems in Western Society: Sundry writings and occasional lectures, edited by John H. Kok. Sioux Center, IA: Dordt College Press, 2014. 212 pages
“My Sensibility is European…” by Barbara Carvill
- Minorities and Xenophilia
- Beyond Tolerance to Tough Love
- Does the World Ask Europe to Sacrifice Its Beautiful Art?
- Imaginative Reenchantment of Society in God’s World: A redemptive artistic task in the European Union
- Human Multiculturality: Invitation to enriched identities
- From Systemic Suppression of Women to Asymmetrical Gender Mutuality: An historical and systematic introduction
- Cultural Dialogue as Human Resource for the Integration of Europe—and what about the development of cities?
- Putting Humpty-Dumpty Back Together Again: The problem of artists earning a livelihood in society