Educational Tax Credits

Although Dordt University cannot provide formal tax advice, we encourage students and parents to access or obtain the following resources to assist in determining eligibility for tax credits:

Under the provisions of the TRA97, Dordt University is required to report to the student and the IRS certain information concerning student status on a tax statement referred to as Form 1098-T. A copy of this tax statement will be mailed to students' home addresses on or before January 31.