The renovated facility will:
- Provide learning spaces for research and design.
- Provide a collaborative office complex where faculty and students from all departments can interact and work together on projects that extend beyond the classroom.
- Connect the academic buildings on campus.
- Create a welcoming space that can accommodate more conferences.
- Have new lab spaces with visually open design to showcase the ongoing activities in the sciences.
The renovated facility will enable Dordt to:
- Continue on the current trajectory: doubling the number of science and technology majors enrolled between 2000 and 2020.
- Use the foundation of excellence we have in mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology to build strong programs in our applied science and technology major.
- Use contemporary project-based methods of teaching and learning.
- Increase our leadership in Christian education circles by having a place for conferences and collaborative work.
- Better equip the next generation to care, cultivate, and build for Christ’s kingdom.
Interested in supporting Dordt’s mission and expansion efforts? Contribute online or speak with a development representative about your gift by calling 1-800-343-6738 (option #3) or (712) 722-6020 or email the Advancement Office.