- Services & Support
- Academic Affairs
- Academic Skills Center
- Andreas Center
- Business Office
- Campus Health Services
- Career Development Center
- Center for Economic Education
- Church Relations
- Campus Life
- Dordt College News
NEWS & EVENTS
Dordt College News
International culture fair Saturday at Dordt
April 21, 2010
Students Without Borders is hosting a cultural fair this Saturday, April 24, from 4 -7 p.m. in the Campus Center.
The opening ceremony will be a procession of flags carried by Dordt students, who represent 15 countries this academic year.
Then enjoy and/or participate in music, dancing, and games, including a Korean Chicken Fight. You’ll also have the opportunity to get an Indian Henna tattoo, make a t-shirt, and more.
The Ten Thousand Villages® store will also have merchandise available for purchase. This organization works with 130 artisan groups in more than 38 countries in Asia, Africa, Latin America, and the Middle East to help them earn a fair wage for a better quality of life.
Carrie Foods will serve food from Hispanic cultures. A cover charge of $5 for adults, $3 for students and children, will be collected at the door.
Everyone is welcome to this fun event, with an opportunity to meet and support Dordt’s Students Without Borders.
- Calendar of Events
- revealWeek of Welcome
- revealAg Summit 2015
- Commencement Ceremonies
- revealDay of Encouragement
- revealDefender Days
- revealDordt College Math Challenge
- revealDordt Discovery Days
- revealFirst Mondays Speaker Series
- revealIowa Conference on Presidential Politics
- Math on the Northern Plains
- Math Teachers' Circle
- News Archive
- revealPrairie Grass Challenge
- Science/Technology Building Expansion
- revealSpecial Events & Facility Rental
- revealSports Camps & Clinics
- Summer Camps
- revealSummer Seminars
- Tour of Africa
- Worship Arts Seminars