- Services & Support
- Academic Affairs
- Academic Skills Center
- Andreas Center
- Business Office
- Campus Health Services
- Career Development Center
- Computer Services
- Campus Life
- Dordt College News
NEWS & EVENTS
Dordt College News
Le Mahieu, Talen will conduct at Dordt concert April 27
April 13, 2010
Dordt College’s Concert Band and Chamber Orchestra will present a concert Tuesday, April 27, at 7:30 p.m. in the B.J. Haan Auditorium.
Both ensembles are directed by Bradley Miedema, who will pass the baton to senior instrumental music education majors Susan Le Mahieu and Jander Talen for their conducting debut with the concert band.
The concert band will perform works by Bennett, Williams, Ticheli, and Tchaikovsky. The chamber orchestra will perform works by Mendelssohn and Purcell, as well as full orchestra pieces by Gustafson and Copland.
Admission is free, with a free-will offering received to benefit music scholarships at Dordt College.
- Calendar of Events
- revealCivil War Learning Vacation
- Commencement Ceremonies
- revealDay of Encouragement
- revealDefender Days
- revealDordt Discovery Days
- revealFirst Mondays Speaker Series
- revealGreat Plains Math League High School Competition
- revealMedia Camp
- News Archive
- revealPrairie Grass Challenge
- Science/Technology Building Expansion
- revealSpecial Events & Facility Rental
- revealSports Camps & Clinics
- Summer Camps