- Services & Support
- Academic Affairs
- Academic Skills Center
- Andreas Center
- Business Office
- Campus Health Services
- Career Development Center
- Computer Services
- Campus Life
- Dordt College News
NEWS & EVENTS
Dordt College News
Make the Trek to Dordt’s Pops Concert
September 10, 2009
Night at the Oscars” was the theme of last year’s pops concert. Pictured are a few of the prize-winning costumes, along with M.C.s Lee and Leah Radde.
“Pops Concert 2009: The Final Frontier” will be presented by the Dordt College band and orchestra on Friday, Sept. 18, at 7:30 p.m. in the B.J. Haan Auditorium.
The science-fiction based theme will be carried out in both the costumes and music of performers, under the direction of Bradley Miedema.
M.C.s for the evening will be Lee Radde and Jon Trueblood, who promise you’ll be transported to an evening of fun.
This free and entertaining performance is sponsored by the crew of the “enterprising” Dordt College Music Department.
- Calendar of Events
- revealCivil War Learning Vacation
- Commencement Ceremonies
- revealDay of Encouragement
- revealDefender Days
- revealDordt Discovery Days
- revealFirst Mondays Speaker Series
- revealGreat Plains Math League High School Competition
- revealMedia Camp
- News Archive
- revealPrairie Grass Challenge
- Science/Technology Building Expansion
- revealSpecial Events & Facility Rental
- revealSports Camps & Clinics
- Summer Camps
- revealSummer Seminars