- Services & Support
- Academic Affairs
- Academic Skills Center
- Andreas Center
- Business Office
- Campus Health Services
- Career Development Center
- Computer Services
- Campus Life
- Dordt College News
NEWS & EVENTS
Dordt College News
Choir to perform here before European tour
May 1, 2009
The Dordt College Concert Choir will present a concert at the B.J. Haan Auditorium in Sioux Center on Saturday, May 9, at 7:30 p.m.
The Concert Choir will be touring the Netherlands from May 14-24, presenting a series of 10 concerts. The concert repertoire celebrates the salvation story, as well as American, European, and international traditions.
Dordt’s choir is directed by Dr. Benjamin Kornelis and will be accompanied by Helena van Beek, both of Sioux Center.
Admission is free, with a free-will offering received to defray tour expenses.
- Calendar of Events
- revealCivil War Learning Vacation
- Commencement Ceremonies
- revealDay of Encouragement
- revealDefender Days
- revealDordt Discovery Days
- revealFirst Mondays Speaker Series
- revealGreat Plains Math League High School Competition
- revealMedia Camp
- News Archive
- revealPrairie Grass Challenge
- Science/Technology Building Expansion
- revealSpecial Events & Facility Rental
- revealSports Camps & Clinics
- Summer Camps